The Partner Curator is responsible for the acquisition and management of new and existing SELECT Partner relationships across different industry categories and markets. This includes, but is not limited to, dining, nightlife and hospitality groups, travel, retail and entertainment brands and more. The Partner Curator is also responsible for the negotiation of benefits offered to SELECT Members by each SELECT Partner. The Partner Curator will also quarterback initiatives relating to the management of SELECT Partner brands and venues such as relationship expansion, creative co-branding efforts, events and more.
Who you are:
You believe in what you are selling. You are a confident person who commands any room you walk into. You have the ability to make connections with people everywhere you go. You are a foodie, a cocktail aficionado, and a world traveler. You stay abreast of new restaurant and lounge openings, have networked your way into a star-studded party and are always looking for ways to enjoy life to the fullest. Hospitality is a passion of yours and you might have even paid the bills as a server, bartender, or promoter at least once.
Skills you have:
• Sales experience through a multitude of channels including cold calling, email, and walk-ins
• Proven ability to create mutually beneficial partnerships between business entities
• The ability to network extremely well• High level of resourcefulness and strong willingness to learn
• An interest in startups and entrepreneurship
• In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry a plus
• Self starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team
• Building lead lists of new partner venues and brands across industries and markets
• Acquiring strategic partnerships with local and national brands and venues
• Negotiating exclusive SELECT Member benefits with brands and venues
• Establishing and managing strategic hospitality relationships
• Expanding, through strategic management, different SELECT Partnerships
• Brainstorming and executing unique strategic initiatives with partners
• Creating new and unique member events
• Sales and partnerships experience: at least 1 year (2 - 3 preferred)
Job Type: Part-time, Commission-based.
Job Location: Austin, TX