The Community and Operations Intern will assist in a wide range of both communications and operations initiatives including facilitating member experiences via our concierge and assisting in our supply chain and website operations. The Community and Operations Intern will also have the opportunity to assist with event coordinating and logistics as well as press and public relations initiatives.
Who you are:
You are a foodie, a traveler, an adventurer and the one in the know. You’re the friend who knows when the best new restaurants are opening, the one who nabs tickets to that sold out event and the one who can find the speakeasy with the perfect cocktail. You are always on the lookout for amazing new experiences and can’t wait to have your friends join you on them. You walk into a room and can’t wait to speak with everyone. And you always leave with at least a few new friends. You’re flexible, a jack-of-all-trades and are always ready to take on the next challenge with enthusiasm.
Skills you have:
• Outstanding communication skills both verbally and textually
• Incredibly detail oriented and a super organizer
• High level of resourcefulness and strong willingness to learn
• An interest in startups and entrepreneurship
• Concierge, hospitality and event planning experience a plus
• Managing inbound inquiries, recommendations, reservations and concierge requests
• Assist in day-to-day operation initiatives including but, not limited to the SELECT Card supply chain and website and mobile application upkeep.
• Helping manage the execution of multiple member events per month
• Cultivating relationships within the community
• Assisting in the execution of press and public relations strategies