Community Management Internship – SELECT
SELECT is a rapidly growing early-stage startup and we are looking to find our next generation of team members to accelerate growth.
We exited Beta with about 100 paid members until July 2014 and have since grown to over 10,000 members across NYC, DC, Miami, SF and LA.
At SELECT you'll gain valuable and unique experience, become a part of something incredible, help change an industry and will have the potential to join our team full time. (Internships are our primary funnel for full-time hires.)
Community Management Internship:
This is a paid internship position that focuses community development, management, and our member concierge. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in multiple areas of the business. Additionally, internships are our primary funnel for full-time hires.
Community Management & Member Engagement
- Manage inbound inquiries, recommendations and concierge requests
- Help manage the execution of multiple member events per month
- Help coordinate all pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes
- Cultivate relationships within the community
Community Development & Member Outreach
- Create and execute strategies to increase the quality and quantity of SELECT’s membership
- Scout high potential new members, both in person and online
- Exceptional verbal and written communications ability;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Outstanding interpersonal and team-building skills;
- High level of resourcefulness and strong willingness to learn;
- Knowledge and demonstrated interest in communications, marketing and social media;
- Demonstrated interest in startups and entrepreneurship a plus